Volunteer with us
Are you interested in furthering your career, building your network of professionals, strengthening your skills, and implementing new ideas within our community?
Empowerment's volunteer benefits:
- Updating/learning new skills
- Possibility to develop your own professional portfolio
- Support to grow your career
- Networking with talented professionals
- Free participation in our events
The MarComs team handles all external communication from the website, blogs, social media accounts, to the external events we attend.
This includes but is not limited to campaign strategy, writing content, designing social media posts, and social media engagement. We work closely with the Events Team.
Open roles include (but not limited to):
- Social media content creators
- Content writers (blogs and website)
- Social media strategist
- Outreach coordinator (for partnerships)
- Email marketing specialist
- Administrative manager/assistant
Skills needed (not limited to):
- organizational skills
- comfortable with technology
- communication skills
- patience and understanding
- ability to work in an international environment
Send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.